On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 08:34, Benjamin Baier wrote:
> Hi tech@
>
> I'm just geting into the OpenBSD source code, and what better way to
> learn than with real "work"...
>
> Some malloc/memset to calloc changes. More to come if this kind of work
> is appreciated.

Yes, but can you split future changes out by program or library in the
future? It's much easier for us to review and commit changes in small
pieces. cvs ci from the top level src directory usually results in
collateral damage. :)

libsqlite changes should be pushed upstream.

Other small notes: feel free to delete stupid casts like in hunt while
making these changes. Usually blending changes is bad, but very small
harmless changes like that can be rolled up.

(also check to update error messages if you change the function being
called.)