Hi,

I have an PERC 6/i Integrated adapter here:

mfi0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Symbios Logic SAS1078" rev 0x04: apic 1 int 0
mfi0: "PERC 6/i Integrated", firmware 6.2.0-0013, 256MB cache

Which has an OK battery but still reports itself as being in WT mode:

#  sysctl hw.sensors.mfi0.indicator0
hw.sensors.mfi0.indicator0=On (bbu ok), OK

# bioctl mfi0 mfi0 | head -2
Volume      Status               Size Device
     mfi0 0 Online       249376538624 sd0     RAID1 WT

Now I cam across this in the relase notes of firmware 6.3.3-0002:

12. All RAID volumes will be presented as write through (WT) to the operating
    system (Windows and linux) independent of the actual write cache policy of
    the virtual disk. The controller manages the data in cache independently of
    the OS and any applications. Please use OpenManage or the BIOS
    Configuration Utility to view and manage virtual disk cache settings.

So what's the status of this WT/WB flag? Can't it be trusted for PERC
6/i and maybe other adapters? If so, a man page blurp would be needed
imo.

        -Otto