> If you try to write down a long list, that is not ideal.
> You will waste a lot of time, and others may not even
> find the time to read the whole list.

True. As OpenBSD aims for POSIX compatibility,
I'm thinking about document of missing features,
known anomalies, known bugs and reasons for those.

Example, if some certain standard feature is simply crap,
or there is legacy reasons why things works differently
or there is known bugs or some features are not just
implemented, these can be checked from single document, there
are possible workarounds, OpenBSD specific #ifdef / #endif etc.

After I fully review my self all those millions error messages,
end result is less than 50 relevant issues. And after that data
is reviewed together, @tech there may be left less than 20.

And if issues are fixed, new features done, list can be cleaned up,
or if new problems are found these can be added.