On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 05:10:58AM +0900, SASANO Takayoshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I've put up a recently built ramdisk with the l1 pte change here:
> > http://jsg.id.au/openbsd/bsd.rd.SUNXI.umg
>
> Thanks but not worked...
>
> And, Ethernet PHY(RTL8211E) is recognized as ukphy.
> I heard that the power of PHY is controlled by GPIO PH23.
> (see http://www.srchack.org/article.php?story=20140501232036142
> it is written in Japanese but maybe good hint)

The phy would be recognised as rgephy(4) if the driver
were compiled in.

The GPIO phy enable quirk aside it isn't clear if the 'gmac'
style ethernet needs a different driver to 'emac'.

The sxie(4) driver does not have a match routine it just
blindly attaches...

Did you try disabling ehci to see if that makes a difference?