On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 01:23:47PM -0400, Ian Grant wrote:
> > And when you have more than words, please put it on a a
> > web site and do nothing more than tell people once.
>
> Still a lot of words, but code too, and an outline of a test framework
> that others may be interested in using. I would be happy to take into
> account any other ideas people might have about what to include in the
> test framework to make it useful for others. Anyone who has comments
> please don't cc this list, post them on the blog if you want them to
> be publicly available.
>
>      http://livelogic.blogspot.com/2014/10/shadow-tcp-stacks-in-openbsd.html
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,

I think that you're approaching the OpenBSD developer community in a wrong
way.

All diffs should be posted inline on tech@.

You cannot expect the OpenBSD developers to discuss ideas on your blog,
when tech@ is available.

Please note that big intrusive changes are hard to push around if you're
still a newcomer on the list.

I would advise you to send (correct) fixes if you encounter them while going
through existing source code.