Jason McIntyre <jmc <at> kerhand.co.uk> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 09, 2014 at 10:27:45PM +0200, Alexey Suslikov wrote:
> > I noticed isapnp(4) and eisa(4) refs in amd64 intro(4) while amd64
kernel
> > config doesn't do neither isapnp, nor eisa.
>
> those pages are not MD, so they display for all archs. that's normal for
> stuff supported by more than one arch.

>From what I see, intro(4) is MD.

In LIST OF DEVICES, armish, for instance, says:

iic(4)
Inter IC (I2C) bus
onewire(4)
1-Wire bus
pci(4)
introduction to PCI bus support
usb(4)
introduction to Universal Serial Bus support

while amd64 says:

cardbus(4)
introduction to CardBus support
eisa(4)
introduction to EISA bus support
iic(4)
Inter IC (I2C) bus
isa(4)
introduction to ISA bus support
isapnp(4)
introduction to ISA Plug-and-Play support
onewire(4)
1-Wire bus
pci(4)
introduction to PCI bus support
pcmcia(4)
introduction to PCMCIA (PC Card) support