On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Alexander Bluhm
<alexander.bl...@gmx.net> wrote:

> - Wrong format.  The TLS RFC requires length-message encoding, I
>   use message-newline inherited from TCP.

Transmission of Syslog Messages over TCP (RFC 6587) prefer use
'octet-counting', not 'non-transparent-framing method'.

The older method of non-transparent-framing has problems.  The newer
method of octet-counting is reliable and has not been seen to cause
problems noted with the non-transparent-framing method.

I'd like plain TCP transmission implement 'octet-counting' too.