Hi Ingo,

sorry to disappoint you, but that won't work. First of all, if_cdce.c doesn't
do NCM encoding and second, even if it did this still wouldn't work because
it just describes how data packets are encapsulated. But to talk to an MBIM
device, you need a different set of control messages (e.g. to set the PIN,
to tell the device to connect to the network, etc.)

I'm currently working on an MBIM driver for OpenBSD, but it will take some
more time until it's ready for sending out patches.

Gerhard