Hi All,

I’ve spent a bit more time hacking on fuse and while it still has some
way to go, the attached patch moves it forward in the right direction.
I’d appreciate it if people can test and provide feedback.

I’ve tested on amd64 under VirtualBox and GNU Configure proved to be an
excellent stress test and with this patch, running this on an ntfs-3g
mounted file system no longer causes fuse to hang.

FUSE Changes
============
1. Completed implementation of permission handling. FUSE now more
   closely behaves as if -o default_permissions was specified as a
   mount option.
2. FUSE now blocks indefinitely when waiting for the file system to
   respond. Support for Ctrl+C is planned.
3. More optional debug output for better tracing of VFS system calls
4. Minor cleanups

fuselib Changes
1. Improved option parsing so more mount options are now supported
2. Improved option parsing so that comma separated options are now
   supported
3. Unlinking or renaming an open file no longer causes the kernel to
   get sick
4. Support for -d option so fuse does not demonise

--
Helg <xx...@msn.com>