Am 4/15/2015 um 11:33 PM schrieb Marc Espie:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 08:39:15PM +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
I've seen at least -beta versions short before release locks. Not
sure if there are -alpha too? Those should be treated
same way as snapshots, I think.
This is the exact same logic that's in fw_update, actually...
so if one is wrong, the other one would be too ?

Well, when running pkg_add on a host that has version like X.X-beta, pkg_add
will expand %v to /X.X/ in the path. Usually at those time frames
where there are -beta versions, such directories aren't on the mirrors (yet),
as far as I can see, pkg_add will fail then.
Just wondering, if is this intended? I also might be wrong ;)

Sebastian