On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 07:33:58PM +0000, Stefan wrote:
| http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq8.html#Journaling

Right, that doesn't help, it's not a tip for someone interested in
*developing a journaling system for UFS*...  You can rest assured
they're already aware that OpenBSD doesn't support journaling.

| On Tue, Jun 2, 2015, 2:31 PM Walter Neto <wsouz...@gmail.com> wrote:
| > Hy..
| >
| > I want to help OpenBSD developing a journaling system for UFS.
| >
| > Someone can give me a tip?

Please have a look at this implementation from the FFS author:

        http://www.mckusick.com/softdep/suj.pdf

I believe the code is available in FreeBSD.  All it takes is porting.

Before you start your work, keep in mind that there's no guarantee
that it will be incorporated in OpenBSD.  But, if you present your
case with proper diffs, you should at least get some attention.

Good luck!

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/