On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 07:20:51PM +0200, Carlos Fenollosa wrote:
> This patch is regarding the fact that there are no binary updates,
> which is a given thing in most Linux distributions, and some tips on
> how to keep the system updated.

It may be worthwhile to mention that updates are comparatively very
rare. I'd estimate that Ubuntu's stable distribution has been pushing a
new kernel or two kernel a week lately along with countless other
updates. A Debian/Ubuntu user reading that might imagine themselves
manually patching and building constantly.