On 2015/09/30 10:37, Martin Pieuchot wrote:
> On 25/09/15(Fri) 13:07, Martin Pieuchot wrote:
> > This brings nd6_free() in line with arptfree() and adds a userland
> > notification for free.
> >
> > ok?
>
> Anyone?

There are two differences beside the userland notification -

1. rtdeletemsg() sets info.rti_info[RTAX_GATEWAY] before calling
rtrequest - this might not make a difference, I'm not sure.

2. it does an rtfree which the existing code doesn't do, but I think
this is wanted - I suspect this is fixes a bug in the existing code
as I have a bunch of UHLc route table entries showing up in netstat
-rnfinet6 that aren't in ndp -an.

Will give it a spin now.