On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 01:41:50PM +0200, Mike Belopuhov wrote:
> On 16 October 2015 at 13:28, Alexandr Nedvedicky
> <alexandr.nedvedi...@oracle.com> wrote:
> >
> > may be it's kind of bike shading...
> > How about make kifs to stick to convention we see for other objects
> > such as rulesets/anchors:
> >
> >         pfi_kif_find()
> >         pfi_kif_find_or_create()
> >

> Personally I don't like "_or_create" style of function naming and
> I would rather see those renamed to something else....

yes, '... naming is hard'. another option would be to
keep _find() around and add an argument - a create flag, which orders create if
it does not exist. Then all _or_create() can get traded for create flag.
I really don't care that much for now...

I agree we should stick to your patch.

I'm OK with your changes.

sasha