On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 11:31:57PM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> What ttys are you guys rebooting from.  Is it seen on console?  Or... is it
> only seen from xterm...?

I just now rebuilt my amd64 machine with a fresh checkout from
"anon...@anoncvs.eu.openbsd.org:/cvs".

The message displays in the terminal from which the command was
executed.  Rebooting as root in the console, I see the message in the
console.  Rebooting with "doas reboot" from logging in as a user with
SSH I get the same:

$ doas reboot
reboot: revoke: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Shared connection to xxx.xxx.xx.xxx closed.
Connection to xxx.xxx.xx.xxx closed by remote host.

I do not run X.

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
:: Bioinformatics Developer