On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 01:09:38PM -0500, James Turner wrote:
> SQLite 3.9.2 updated. Tested on amd64. I've included the json extension
> but haven't enabled it yet. I can leave it out if know thinks it will be
> usful at this time and can always at it later. oks?

I havent tested this yet, but i'll just say that firefox 44 (due in 6
weeks) relies/integrates 3.9.1.. just the same story all over :)
So i'll put it on my buildboxes as soon as i'll start working on 44beta
next weekend..

I'll also welcome getting this in before the next lock.

Thanks for working on this !
Landry