Hi Anthony,

On 26/12/2015 00:55, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
As X starts, it will attempt to detect features from the kbd(8)
setting--for example, us.dvorak will enable dvorak in X, and
fr.dvorak will enable French dvorak in X. However, it detects
these features with equality checks, which will fail if multiple
options are set, as in the case of us.dvorak.swapctrlcaps or
fr.dvorak.swapctrlcaps.

Instead of checking for equality, this diff instead checks if the
bits are set. Now us.dvorak.swapctrlcaps and fr.dvorak.swapctrlcaps
work, us.swapctrlcaps.iopener swaps ctrl/caps, and the ones that
already worked (de.nodead, etc) still do.

This was reported on misc@ by "Sevan / Venture37" back in June.

Thanks for looking into it, I'm checking out the Xenocara consolidation as I type this. Will test & report back :)

Sevan