Hello dear developers,

I asked a friend, Mathieu Papineau, to help me with an issue I have with npppd.
For a project here, I thought building multitenancy firewall with rdomain
support. For remote access, I wanted to use npppd to be able to authenticate
users in different domains in their respective domains using RADIUS.

After some infructuous tests, it appears that npppd wasn't designed to support
rdomains. Mathieu developed the following patches to support the
functionnality I wished. Actually, due to the current limitation, it only
works with tun devices. The pppx driver does not support rdomain ioctls yet.

The serie contains 12 patches, I'll try to post one per mail for easier review.

Thanks for review!

Claer