Hi,

I have a "mostly working" driver port for Fushicai Audio-Video
Grabber (vendor 0x1b71 product 0x3002).

I've had the video bit working for a few days on amd64 and macppc.
I finally managed to get the audio bit working this morning on
amd64, but still an encoding issue (LE vs BE) on macppc.

I'd like to "polish up" the code for a post here, or off-list if
that is preferred, for review and ridicule. So I have some
questions which I don't think style(9) answers.

1. Types: Original source used a few instances of "u16" types,
   but I think OpenBSD prefers "u_int16_t" and "uint16_t".
   Which to pick?

2. Return values inside parenthesis or not?

3. Original source filenames were hyphenated (e.g., usbtv-video.c).
   OK to use underscore instead? I think it is preferred.
   (Next question may trump this one)

4. Original source has three .c and one .h file. They are dual-
   licensed Linux sources: BSD and GPL.

   I've borrowed from uvideo.c to get this driver working,
   introducing a fourth .c.

   I'm pretty sure OBSD doesn't want so many files introduced.
   Should I combine the original .c files into one .c file, keep
   the .h and the new .c file I introduced? Maintaining copyright
   notices as-is (the original and one from uvideo.c).

5. If tech@ is not the place to post an initial port effort,
   especially from a first-timer, do let me know.

Thanks,
--patrick