On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 01:53:01PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 12:40:24PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> > I have a uts.
> >
> > I can test later. Am I expecting to see any functional change?
>
> No change is expected. It should just work.

Ah, my apologies, my touchscreen is attaching to ums.

ums2 at uhidev4 reportid 2: 3 buttons, tip, barrel, eraser
wsmouse3 at ums2 mux 0

P.S.

Please feel free to CC me if there is any touch-screen related diffs
that I could test with my touchscreen. Although I have a touch-screen,
and despite a bit of hacking a few years back to get it working at all,
the support is still not good, and thus I have barely used it.

My touch-screen has issues with suspend:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=146504820529987&w=2

And we currently do not correctly transpose X co-ordinates when randr is
used to rotate the screen.

Cheers

--
Best Regards