On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:27:56AM +0200, Quentin Rameau wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> > As discussed with landry@ and sthen@ this won't be merged.  Your problem
> > could also be solved by using a NDP proxy, that's a solution we would
> > recommend if your ISP cannot fix his setup.
>
> Thanks for the answer!
> Too bad, although that may not be the most elegant solution and kind of
> a hack, that's really more handy than seting up an NPD proxy for each
> potential host behind the router.

I think the NDP proxy is supposed to be *on* the router itself.

> But yeah, that's just an excuse for my broken ISP...
> I'll keep that patch on my local source tree until I've found a better
> solution.

I'm doing the same, since that's a solution that works for now, until
someone makes a port / tries to make an NDP proxy for OpenBSD.
https://github.com/DanielAdolfsson/ndppd was a candidate, but i didnt
manage yet to trick someone to look into that.

Landry