I was asked to send a dmesg after successful installation. I have only
done minimal testing of hardware features so far, but basic
functionality definitely works. WiFi works (after downloading the
firmware over a wired link), sleep works, waking works, and WiFi works
after sleep (after I added /etc/apm/resume with commands to wake the
interface and send a DHCP request again). Wired Ethernet works. All
three USB ports work. The touchscreen works, but needs calibration. I
have not tested all keys, but the ones I have tested have worked as
expected. The trackpad works.

Brightness adjustment works, but is a little laggy. The brightness
changes about half a second after I hit the key chord. The wireless
switch works to disable the radios, but manual commands are needed when
it is turned back on.

Right now, the hardware GPS receiver does not appear to work. Regular
serial on com0 works (tested with 'cu -l cua00'). The GPSR should be on
com2, but I don't see any data, let alone NMEA sentences. The SD reader
complains that it can't power on inserted cards.

I have not yet tested FireWire, the modem, docking, VGA output, sound,
the ExpressCard or PCMCIA slots, the optical bay (I have no drive for
it), or the cell modem.

Vendor: Panasonic
Model: CF-30FCS64AM

--