Hi Rafael,

Rafael Neves wrote on Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 04:48:37PM +0100:

> I have to admit that the idea of derived work in such short
> content manpage is very ethereal for me. :)

I think you are not alone.  If i understand correctly, disputes
over Copyright of small amounts of content end up in court more
easily than disputes about large amounts of content, both regarding
works that are very small in the first place (because users tend
to argue they are so trivial they don't deserve Copyright protection
at all) and regarding very small extracts from larger works (because
brevity of an extract is one of the criteria that helps to argue
for fair use).

Anyway, i have committed an initial version of the manual.
In case it still needs tweaking, that can be done in the tree.

Yours,
  Ingo