Quoth Stefan Sperling on Tue, Jan 10, 2017:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 07:14:40PM +0100, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > And it seems to work, although my testing was by no means
> > exhaustive.
>
> Thank you for testing!
>
> Are you testing athn in hostap or in client mode?

In client mode.  I can do hostap as well.  I have access to the
OpenBSD box with athn until Friday, and I'll be glad to run any
specific tests you want me to run.

> If hostap, which kinds of clients are you testing with?

I'm testing against LEDE (a fork of OpenWRT, i.e. Linux) with
some Atheros 9K card.  I can tell you the specifics tomorrow.

Vadik.

--
The best way to preserve a right is to exercise it, and the right to
smoke is a right worth dying for.