On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Dinar Talypov <t.dina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Xenserver 7.0 with xencenter management console.
> without it doesn't allow shutdown or reboot.
> Anyway I'll try with hostctl.
>
> Thanks.

Were you able to get this working with hostctl? I'm running OpenBSD
6.1 amd64 on XenServer 7.0. When I run any hostctl command, such as
`hostctl device/vif/0/mac`, I get the following error:

hostctl: ioctl: Device not configured

During boot, I see these messages:

pvbus0 at mainbus0: Hyper-V 0.0, Xen 4.6
xen0 at pvbus0: features 0x2705, 32 grant table frames, event channel 3
xbf0 at xen0 backend 0 channel 8: disk

Running `hostctl -t` returns "/dev/pvbus0: Hyper-V"

Any tips on getting hostctl to work? Also, do the values persist
across reboots or do they need to be set via rc.d?

-Max