Hi!

I'll look into it.

Rivo

On 23/08/2017, 14:42, "Alexander Bluhm" <alexander.bl...@gmx.net> wrote:

    On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 05:31:17PM +0000, Rivo Nurges wrote:
    > relay_error() sets se_done even if write buffer is not drained and
    > relay_write() will close the connection if se_done is set

    I have seen a sporadic fail with chunked encoding in the daily
    regression test run.  So something might be wrong.  Your idea of
    not closing the relay if there is data in the buffer, makes sense.

    Unfortunately the regression tests in /usr/src/regress/usr.sbin/relayd
    fail with your patch.  It hangs as the EOF is not properly propagated.
    I think the change in relay_error() affects too much.

    bluhm