Hi Bob

I know you don’t want suggestions involving holding your own Bitcoin wallet
but I’m going to suggest this anyway because:

1. I don’t think any other processors exist that will do what you want, and
   even if they do you’ll run into similar problems as you had with BitPay.

2. Selling Bitcoin is pretty easy in Canada if you don’t want to hold it. Just
   pop over to the nearest Bitcoin ATM and cash it out to CA$. You could
   also probably easily exchange using online exchanges and get the CA$
   directly into your bank account, but of course you have to again submit
   lots of documentation and be subject to having your account suspended
   at any time.

I had the same trouble with BitPay a while back so I wrote the
Business::Bitcoin perl module to help me accept Bitcoin payments directly.

   http://search.cpan.org/~hash/Business-Bitcoin-1.047/

Of course, I did forego more $$ than I care to think about because I used
BitPay for years and kept auto-converting Bitcoin to $, thus missing out
on profiting from soaring Bitcoin prices.

But I can totally understand why you’d still rather not hold on to Bitcoin
long-term.

Business::Bitcoin makes it easy to securely accept Bitcoin on your site.
I also wrote a very simple shopping cart script based on it, which I can share
with you if you like. I’ll post it to CPAN too at some point.

You can see the shopping cart script in action at http://noodlepi.com. (Yes,
running on OpenBSD and httpd ;-) I still need to add QR code image
generation for the Bitcoin payment address, but that’s pretty easy.

Cheers
Hash