* Martin Pieuchot <m...@openbsd.org> [2018-02-21 09:37]:
> On 21/02/18(Wed) 02:37, Henning Brauer wrote:
> I'd suggest moving the pool allocation and the function in net/pf*.c
> and only have a function call under #if NPF > 0.

worth discussing, but imo that part doesn't really have all that much
to do with pf.

> I'd suggest defining your own structure containing a timeout and a mbuf
> pointer instead of abusing ph_cookie.  Since you're already allocating
> something it doesn't matter much and you're code won't be broken by
> a future refactoring.

dlg pointed me to ph_cookie, I was about to use my own structure.
"ph_cookie is for exactly that"

> You're leaking a mbuf if the interface has been detached.

hah! true. fixed locally (the obvious: else m_freem(m);)

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services GmbH, http://bsws.de, Full-Service ISP