On 03/07/18 05:36, Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:

Hi,

I wonder if it can't be done simpler with some wrapper program/script
that sets $SCRIPT_FILENAME to your router PHP script beforehand?

It it would then it would require no changes to httpd and be more useful
in other cases aswell.

Hi.

Thanks for the idea.

As I understand it, this wrapper would be another FastCGI server
that receives requests from httpd through its own socket, modifies
$SCRIPT_FILENAME, then forwards it to php-fpm. Unless it replaces
php-fpm altogether. Either way, if this really is the alternative then
I'm not sure it's any simpler than that diff.

I'll do some more research to see if it's possible to get the same
result of that diff with httpd as is.