On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 03:33:08PM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> very welcome!
>
> I have applied the diff and don't notice immediate breakage. Pls poke

You didn't notice cursor movement bugs? o_O
Well, I'm giving example: авыавыавы
To move from start to end of that word, you have to press M-f 3 times.

Also you might notice you have to press C-f twice to move one character
forward.

https://github.com/hboetes/mg/commits/display-wide-characters

There are new commits, I'll test them later and send a new diff,
so I hope mg is ready to support UTF-8, yeah <3