On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 05:29:24PM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> I currently use the RIPE RPKI validator to grab a JSON file (e.g.
> http://localcert.ripe.net:8088/export.json) and feed that to this perl
> script to convert it into bgpd syntax:

For now I recommend using https://rpki.gin.ntt.net/api/export.json -
should be reliable.

The localcert.ripe.net instance is not run as a production service, more
as a sort of public facing demonstration of an old version of the
validator.

Of course best operational practise is to run your own RPKI validator.
Currently there are two implementations available that can provide the
'export.json' file:

    https://github.com/RIPE-NCC/rpki-validator-3 (java, more mature)
    https://github.com/nlnetlabs/routinator (rust, beta)

We'll have to use one of these until we have our own openbsd validator.

Kind regards,

Job