On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 11:03:35PM +0000, Raf Czlonka wrote:
> It's that magical time of the year again :^)
>
> Anyone?
>
> R.

morning.

i suspect either the intent was to cover all cases, or one was added
without the other being removed by mistake. unfortunately calendar
doesn;t handle such dates well.

firstly, the BUGS entry: maybe we should just say that calendar doesn;t
handle all holidays, rather than singling out jewish ones.

the solution to your question - someone writes code to handle this, or
someone steps up to maintain the file. it won;t be me, i'm afraid.

jmc