On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:55:59AM +0100, Oleg Pahl wrote:
> Hi @all,
>
> Is it ok, that on man page *PKG_SIGN(1)* there is*[-D name=[value]]*
> argument,
>
> but there is no info about value of arg. below ... (I mean what kind of
> value's is possible to use with -D)
>
> I think, that its will be better to put this Info on man page. Not just for
> me =)

There are options intentionally left undocumented in a lot of places.
Sometimes they are not intended for public consumption for instance (non
regress test comes to mind) but they're part of the command syntax anyway.

Have fun finding all the places where this happens, pkg_sign(1) is definitely
not the only command with undocumented options.