Matthias Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while looking at signify's man page I noticed that the names of the
> arguments in the EXAMPLES section change (newkey.sec vs key.sec, etc).
> The diff harmonizes the examples.  It makes it easier to follow the examples.

I don't think the intention was to present a complete workflow. They're kinda
standalone. That said, the gzip ones *do* depend on each other, and the change
below would break the verification in the later example.

To be honest, the first three examples are probably too simple to be
interesting, but they're short enough they don't take up much space. The next
two examples are useful recipes. And the gzip mode is different enough some
examples are useful.