On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 08:59:55PM +0200, Alexandr Nedvedicky wrote:
> attaching updated diff this time.
Lots of good stuff, thanks!  I'm sold on mentioning the various defaults
but not quite sure yet whether it's worthwhile to vary on
"pfctl -F Reset restores the default" over and over again (I count 7).

We could leave out those repititions and, if at all necessary, further
improve the commands description itself to clarify what is reset.

> +.Xr pf.conf 5
> +.Sx 'OPTIONS'
These quotes can go, the section name has no space.  This is consistent
with every usage of `Sx' in base.

> +.Pp
> +.Xr pf 4
> +has the following defaults
I'd end this line with a double colon.

> +Refer to
> +.Sy sys/arch/`uname -p`/param.h
This should be an absoloute `Pa' path even though it contains shell bits;
other manuals such as bgpd.conf(5) and bsd.port.mk(5) do it as well and
it allows semantic searches like "what mentions kernel source?" with
`man -k pa=/sys'.

Also, is `uname -p' or `uname -m'?  I think they differ at least on ARM
platforms.