Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the appointed pre-employment screening representatives and have been
asked to confirm that our Candidate was employed at OpenBSD Foundation, Paris.

I would be grateful if you could provide contact details to you HR or to the
person who would be able to confirm the dates of employment and position held
and I will send a request for verification with the Candidate's details.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.
Kind regards,

Sara Lipinska | Service Delivery Team | Gun Court, 70 Wapping Lane | London,
E1W 2RD
+44 (0) 1273 760 200 Tel | 501 2415 Internal Direct |
[HireRight logo. All caps. The word HIRE is  all black. The word RIGHT is all
red. There are black brackets at the bottom left corner and the top right
corner of the word RIGHT.]

HireRight Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in England
(registered number 4036193) whose registered office is at Gun Court, 70 Wapping
Lane, London, E1W 2RD.

This communication contains information that may be confidential, proprietary
in nature, and may also be attorney-client privileged and/or work product
are not the intended recipient(s) or the person responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately. Thank you for your cooperation. Please be advised that neither
HireRight, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for any
errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus
infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a
result of this e-mail transmission.