Hi Stefan,

* Stefan Sperling wrote:

> Since I am knee-deep in Tx aggregation right now, I would like to delegate
> testing of the diff below against plain -current to the community.
> If some of you could test the diff below and report back to me I would
> appreciate it.
> You don't need to get numbers from wireshark for this if you don't want to.
> Letting me know if Tx is faster or not and whether there are any perceived
> regressions is sufficient.

I tested your diff for the last two days and noticed a regression
After some time one of the two things happens:

* Transfer rates drop to 0.  Directly visible if I run tcpbench,
  indirectly if I cannot work with the Network any longer.  I waited
  for quite some time (> 10m) for something to happened, however, nothing
  changes.  Then I restarted the interface.
* My Thinkpad completely looses connection to my AP (Fritzbox) such that
  I have to take iwm0 down and run sh /etc/netstart iwm0.

It happens when I work as usual (SSH, email, surfing, etc) and if I do
nothing else then running tcpbench between the Thinkpad and a APU2
running 6.5.

I run the diff with the following hardware on latest -current:

iwm0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265" rev 0x78, msi
iwm0: hw rev 0x230, fw ver 22.361476.0, address 7c:2a:31:4d:1c:b9

Cheers

        Matthias