Andre Stoebe writes:

> On 01.10.2019 00:25, Mike Belopuhov wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a verbal report that Hyper-V guest services aren't attached
>> on modern Windows 10 systems so I believe we should get this one-liner
>> in before 6.6.
>>
>> FreeBSD revision 349856 adds another define for VMBus 5.0 but AFAICT
>> it doesn't attempt to use it in version negotiations.
>>
>> Unfortunately, I can't test this myself at the moment.
>>
>> I've got another two fixes for Hyper-V but can't test them either, so
>> if somebody is willing to test, please take a look at http://ix.io/1X2V
>
> Hi,
>
> I tested both diffs on Win 10 1903 and didn't see any immediate problems.
>
> But I don't use and have disabled most of the "integration services"
> besides shutdown (which worked already), so I can't really comment on
> the guest services. Maybe someone knows a way using PowerShell to show
> the status, so I could compare that to an older OpenBSD VM?

Why have you disabled integration services?
The whole point of these diffs is to make them work on recent Windows
versions.

> With your linked patch, dmesg shows:
> hyperv0 at pvbus0: protocol 5.0, features 0x2e7f

And what about OpenBSD-current or an attached patch as opposed
to the linked one?

Please don't go half the way if you're willing to help us out,
we'd like to make OpenBSD 6.6-release work in these setups
especially since we believe that all it takes is an one-line
diff.

> Andre

Cheers,
Mike