Hello sashan,

On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 12:42:13 +0100, Alexandr Nedvedicky
<alexandr.nedvedi...@oracle.com> wrote:

> It is understood the behavior, which has been settled in IP stack
> since 80's, got changed. tech@openbsd.org (or b...@openbsd.org) wants
> to hear back from you, if this change breaks your existing set up.

My sshd doesn't listen on port 22 but I was too lazy to change it in my
sshd config so I have a rule

pass in [...] rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port ssh [...]

which now increases the "packets received on wrong interface" counter :)

I quickly tried to change 127.0.0.1 with "(self)" but it didn't help.

Should the rdr-to rule still work? I fixed it with using the "Port foo"
directive in my sshd config (and a simple "pass in to port foo") in the
meantime.

Cheers,
Daniel