April 28, 2020 11:02 AM, "Joerg Jung" <m...@umaxx.net
(mailto:m...@umaxx.net?to=%22Joerg%20Jung%22%20<m...@umaxx.net>)> wrote:
On 28. Apr 2020, at 10:10, gil...@poolp.org (mailto:gil...@poolp.org) wrote:
 April 28, 2020 8:55 AM, "Joerg Jung" <m...@umaxx.net (mailto:m...@umaxx.net)>
wrote:
 Also this change might break existing valid setups (e.g. with mailing list
servers), but people will likely know how to cope with it.
Do you have an example of an existing valid setup that is broken with this ?
No example, I just presumed (that’s why I wrote “might”).
ok, because I can't think of a setup that could be broken with this as @ is the
very last wildcard matching everything not matched earlier.

this diff fixes an actual reported bug and passed various tests mixing no
wildcard, user wildcard, domain wildcard.

I think it should go in as it is a regression that probably got introduced a
while back, the @ wildcard used to work for sure.