On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 04:17:46PM -0400, sven falempin wrote:
> On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 4:51 AM Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 04:23:08PM -0400, sven falempin wrote:
> > > "no config, interface is down", Did not do anything special,
> > > upgrade => Plug card => boot => crash
> >
> > > I tested with the intel firmware it does the same.
> >
> > I'm sorry, but there is really not enough information in your messages
> > that would allow me to do anything other than just trying to somehow
> > reproduce this problem by chance.
> >

> I understand.
>
> there is nothing I did that is outside what I tell,
> the problem is constant,
> unavoidable
> and requires 0 config
> nor any command to enter.

Yes, I believe what you are saying.

The problem is that this error is not happening to me, and to diagnose it
I need to see this same error happen on a machine I have in front of me.
Once we reach that point, I can silently work on it until I find a fix.
But before then, I cannot do anything. In order to try to replicate your
setup as closely as possible, I need to know what your setup looks like.

So, for example, knowing what hardware you have in front of you would be
a good first step. But your report lacks a dmesg.

Please follow the guidance given on https://www.openbsd.org/report.html
Any bit of information that is requested there, if you can tell us about it,
then please include it in your report. It will save us time in the long term.