Hi,

Sure I will check it out.

Much of the code came directly from ospfctl, so spaces were maintained for
example, I wasn't sure if I should change all lines effectively changing
the original code.

The code originally didn't seem to fully match what I initially read in
style(9).

I will have a good look through and come back over the next couple of days.

Shall I effectively fix issues in the original code at this stage, or only
where I have moved and refactored?

Cheers

Rich