In a trace:

> > > #3  0x000015e48c95459e in WebVfx::shutdown ()
> > >      at /usr/obj/ports/webvfx-1.2.0/webvfx-1.2.0/webvfx/webvfx.cpp:193

Now, this is NOT the default location for WRKOBJDIR, but we are shipping
packages with debug information...

This could be a bit cumbersome, if in order to debug locally, you have
to make patch NO_DEPENDS=Yes, and then you figure out you have to mimic the
"official" setup for ports, which does not even match the default.

There are about 3 solutions to that:
- change the bulk machines to /usr/ports/pobj
- change the ports default to /usr/obj/ports
- have some magic I don't know in ELF handling that would allow to either
tweak the default location/introduce ${WRKOBJDIR} in that debug info.