Christian Weisgerber:

> I tweaked the patch locally to make _timekeep a visible global
> symbol in libc.
>
> Printing its value has revealed two issues:
>
> * The timekeep page is mapped to the same address for every process.
>   It changes across reboots, but once running, it's always the same.
>   kettenis suggested
>   - vaddr_t va;
>   + vaddr_t va = 0;
>   in exec_timekeep_map(), but that doesn't make a difference.

But that's the kernel mapping, and my observation concerns the
userland mapping.  So based on this, I moved ps_timekeep up into
the fields of struct process that are zeroed on creation.
With that, _timekeep is always 0 for all processes. :-/

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de