No.

I know *exactly* what needbuf is but to attempt to diagnose what your
problem is we need exact details. especially:

1) The configuration of your system including all the details of the filesystems
you have mounted, all options used, etc.

2) The script you are using to generate the problem (Not a paraphrasing of what
you think the script does) What filesystems it is using.