On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 09:07:39AM -0700, Jonathon Fletcher wrote:

> Assuming no issues with this, I would like to get it into the tree. This
> patch predates Marcus' usbd_abort_pipe patch by a few weeks. Let me know
> if you want an updated patch against HEAD after his patch.
>
> After reports from multiple people, this patch improves tx performance on
> ure from about 90-110MBps to between about 250MBps (Mikolaj), 290MBps
> (Joshua),
> 550MBps (me), 1900MBps (Kevin), depending on ure device, network setup, and
> underlying hardware.

No issues on my end. All works really nice. I managed to have couple of
Zoom calls on ure(4) and card didn't crash like before Jonathon's diff.
I've also updated the tree with the diff after usbd_abort_pipe commit
from mglocker@ and so far I don't see any issues. Network card seems
stable. At the time of the writing machine has 21 hours of uptime.

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj