There are thousands of people with smtpd configurations, and sysmerge
is not going to handle this.

We cannot expect them all to change their files.  This is madness.

Gilles, I think you should be adding an option that blocks it optionally,
and then some operators can use that.  If they wish.  I am surprised you
think this can be a default, when as Sebastien points out the base system
uses it today...