On 06/01/2021 14:02, Claudio Jeker wrote:
The code in ospf6d is a bit broken when it comes to point-to-point links.
This diff fixes this by a) using the neighbor address instead of the unset
interface destination address and by b) matching the incomming packet
against all possible IPs of that interface.

I tripped on b) because my P2P interface has more than one link-local
address and the code just likes to select the wrong one.

This works for my case, please check I did not break something else.

With this, the annoying
send_ls_update: Network is unreachable
send_packet: error sending packet on interface vlanXXX to ::: Network is unreachable

is gone :)

other than that, I didn't have any other problem with p2p, neither have now.

Failover worked fine, demote worked fine.