On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 05:20:33PM +0100, Alexander Bluhm wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 03:07:44PM +0300, Vitaliy Makkoveev wrote:
> > I hope someone else will try it and gives positive feedback which allow
> > to push it forward.
>
> OK bluhm@

Thanks.

> > +extern struct rwlock unp_lock;
>
> Could you put this declaration into a header file?

I see no such sense to do this. `unp_lock' is not system wide populated
like netlock, so sys/systm.h is not the place for. Also sys/unpcb.h
contains only internal UNIX sockets declarations and not included by
kern/uipc_socket2.c. The same case for hypothetical `rop_lock' for
PF_ROUTE sockets.