Using the word "security", you've got to be kidding.

If a dhcp server on a L2 segment can be "rogue" about one thing, it can
most certainly lie about any other answer, or act out in many other
ways.

The only way to avoid "rogue" DHCP servers on a segment is to not ask
DHCP questions on that segment.

This is not a security feature.  It is purely for selecting aspects of
the answer from TRUSTED DHCP servers.